The BMW Group is making some design and technical changes to its 2017 line of vehicles.
In a press release, the company detailed changes for the M2 Coupe, X4 M40i, 2 Series and i3 with additional changes in the X line coming soon.
For the 2017 i3, the company said standard equipment includes:
- Deka World – Interior Design Loft.
- No Cost DC Fast ChargeNow available for 2 years in most markets. For more information please visit .chargenow.chargepoint/com/fast-charging.
- Advanced Real Time Traffic Information.
- Universal Garage Door Opener.
- 19-inch wheels.
- Comfort Access.
Optional equipment on the i3 will include dark oak wood trim and the protonic blue exterior color.
The 2 Series will come with a 4-cylinder engine on the 230i model and a 6-cylinder engine on the M240i models. Standard equipment will include:
- iDrive 5.0 standard with Navigation only.
- New 17-inch wheel offered standard on 230i models.
- New standard wheel with the 18-inch Orbit Gray with Michelin Pilot Super Sport non-run flat tires on 240i models.
The 2017 BMW 330e will have a new range of standard equipment, including:
- New Blue Kidney Grills (when ordered with White, Black, Gray or Silver colors).
- New Blue circles around the BMW Roundel on the wheels.
- New “i” badging behind the front fender (will be deleted with M Sport Pkg).
- eDrive badging on door sills (currently on MY16).
- eDrive badging on the C-pillar (currently on MY16).
The 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 will also have a new range of standard equipment, including:
- Integral Active Steering.
- Autobahn Package.
- Display Key.
- Panorama Moonroof.
- Wireless Charging with Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Gesture Control.
- Power Side Window shades with TouchSense Ambiance Lightning.
- Front massage seats.
For the M series, BMW is offering a top speed increase and M driver training at BMW Performance Centers. The M2 will also include the wireless charging and Wi-Fi hotspot as a standard feature. The M3 and M4 coupe and convertible will offer iDrive 5.0 and M suspension as standard equipment.
2017 BMW Pricing.
|320i xDrive Sedan||$35,150|
|330i xDrive Sedan||$40,450|
|328d xDrive Sedan||$41,950|
|340i xDrive Sedan||$49,600|
|328d xDrive Sports Wagon||$44,150|
|330i xDrive Sports Wagon||$42,650|
|330i xDrive Gran Turismo||$43,650|
|340i xDrive Gran Turismo||$49,350|
|430i xDrive Coupe||$43,850|
|440i xDrive Coupe||$50,200|
|430i xDrive Convertible||$52,000|
|440i xDrive Convertible||$59,000|
|430i Gran Coupe||$41,650|
|430i xDrive Gran Coupe||$43,650|
|440i Gran Coupe||$48,000|
|440i xDrive Gran Coupe||$50,000|
|740e xDrive Sedan||$89,100|
|750i xDrive Sedan||$97,600|
|ALPINA B7||To be announced closer to launch.|
|i3 94 Ah||$43,600|
|i3 94 Ah with Range Extender||$47,450|